"The Cloud Resume Challenge was one of the best decisions I've ever made."- Stephanie K, Challenge Champion (from bank clerk to Associate Cloud Engineer in 3 months)
A proven way to advance your cloud career.
Since April 2020, the Cloud Resume Challenge has helped thousands of people
- skill up on cloud,
- improve their career prospects,
- and even land cloud jobs from totally non-tech fields like plumbing, professional poker, and HR.
Now, I've packed their top tips, strategies, and resources into one e-book, so you too can build skills, make connections, and get a cloud job FAST.
Actually, make that three books - I've provided cloud-specific editions for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud, so you can learn and build for whatever cloud career you want.
"If you want to get your first job in the cloud, there is NO BETTER OFFER right now than the Cloud Resume Challenge."- Shawn "swyx" Wang, author of "The Coding Career Handbook"
What’s Inside Each Guidebook
- Approximately 210 pages of tools, tips, and bonus projects (page counts vary slightly by edition) - revised, updated, and expanded for 2022
- Setup and safety tips, so you don't get pwned or run up a huge cloud bill
- My six-step, six-week plan for conquering the Cloud Resume Challenge
- A detailed challenge walkthrough featuring loads of handpicked learning resources to help you level up on the cloud, programming, and DevOps skills you'll need
- Three sets of "megamods" - DevOps, Developer, and Security - that build on the core challenge project with even more hands-on practice to help you polish your skills for the job role you want
- How to write a challenge blog post that will get the right kind of attention
- Proven challenge-to-job strategies for both career-changers and upskillers
- Case studies from challenge champions: how they got hired, what they learned
“Everyone in the interview loop at Amazon seemed impressed with the range of services used within this one project."
-Jerry M, from respiratory therapist to solutions architect at AWS